Accordion Shutters are permanently installed for year round protection. They fold back compactly similar to a louvered door and are one or two piece shutters. They are installed beside windows and doors, balconies, and large patio openings. Accordion shutters are convenient, and easily closed within minutes. They lock from the inside or outside for increased security and protection. Accordions are made of aluminum and should be cleaned and lubricated yearly. Accordion shutters are considered one of the strongest shutters available.
The Bertha HV™ Accordion shutter is truly one of the best accordions in the market today. Its blade has been designed to reduce stacking, while enhancing its strength.
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces inventory
- Its design improves tolerances
- Improved fit and appearance
- Rapid response to storm threats - closes quickly to protect your opening in the event of a storm.
- Convenience - no more putting up, taking down or storing panels.
- No storage space needed - permanent installation of accordion shutters frees up valuable storage space. Puts an end to putting up and taking down storm panels through out the season.
- Provides added security with choice of either inside or outside locking mechanisms.
- Available in colors of White (WH), Ivory (IV), Beige (BG), and Bronze (MB).
- Unobstructed View - in the open position the accordion is equally stacked to both sides which offers a full view.
- Energy efficient - In closed or semi-closed position accordion reflects sun�s harsh rays and provides shade.
- Privacy - In the closed position the accordion shutter restricts ability to see into the opening.
- Increases value of your property- Permanent hurricane protection is seen as an upgrade to your property.
- Minimal Maintenance- aluminum construction needs only occasional washing as needed and regularly scheduled lubrication of plastic rollers and locking mechanism with a silicon based product.
- Code approved for most areas
* Prices are estimated and reflect the average cost. Sizes and quantities may reduce or increase pricing.